Monday, June 02, 2008

what can possibly be in there?

you have all seen this before, a girl with a gigantic backpack, for no apparent reason, I am not sure if this is a condition you born with or it is something you pick up along the way, but it can not possibly be healthy.

it has been a while since I have seen it, I use to see it all the time in college; I use to give them the benefit of the doubt, since text books can be pretty big, but still, wtf. I saw this girl in my elevator this morning with a backpack at least three times the size of my shoulder bag, and my bag is got a laptop, my lunch and some papers. She definitely didn't not look like she is going camping, but what the fuck is in there? I don't get it at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe it was gym clothes... sneakers take up lots of room... especially if you have big feet!