Tuesday, October 18, 2005

If you can't carry it, it is not a fucking carry-on!

What is up with people with carry-on luggage that is just way too big for over head compartment? I know it is pain in the ass to check in bags, and claim bags. But if you have too much shit, and your bags are too fucking big, check it in! I thought all the airport have those signs telling people the size limit of carry-on bags. With all the tightened security, all the rules and regulations that we have to follow when traveling by air, why is it okay for all these people not to follow this one. I have traveling a lot in the last few years between conferences, weddings, and visiting friends and family and such. I see a shit load of people with these bulky, ugly things on wheels that are just huge. I really doubt they can really actually "carry" these bags. So if they can't even carry the shit, it is not carry-on.

As a side note, and I know this statement is going to come back and bite me in the ass someday, but I am really not down with screaming babies on air planes.

No comments: