Friday, May 13, 2005

fake tits and fucked up dogs

One interesting observation I have made during the week I have been here in miami: everyone has fake tits. It is just unreal, I have been to so-cal a lot, I really don't think there are as many fake tits down there as there are here in miami. It is like people get a tax break for having them, or they get coupon in the paper to get them for cheap. Another interesting thing is that I have seen a lot of people walking down here with a dog, but I have not seen a signle normal looking dog. Everyone has these small, fucked up look mutts. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, I am the kind of moron who will go up to a dog anywhere and to play with it. But I was afraid of these deformed, fucked up looking things. I really don't know what the deal is with them, just keep them away from me.

2 comments:

k*la said...

Is it true that fake tits always have erect nipples? Or is there another way to tell?

K*la

Alexander said...

Fake tits don't feel right AT ALL. When you grab the nipple and move it around, the "meat" of the breat underneath the skin doesn't move with the skin. The skin just moves around on top of the silicone, like cleaning a bowling ball in one of those bowling ball cleaner thing bags Jesus uses in The Big Lebowski.

Gross.