Wednesday, July 25, 2007

seem like a year ago



three weeks ago, I went to philippines for a vacation. It is probably the first trip that I have taken in some years that didn't involve some sort of conference, work, or friends' wedding. I was on the island of panglao for three day (picture shown), and in cebu for two days.

I enjoyed my time there, especially when we were at panglao. this tiny island is connected to a bigger island bohol by a small two lane bridge. on the island, you will find dirt roads, goats roaming in the fields, locals fishing on kayaks, and a handful of small hotels. I wish I had spend the entire vacation there, just doing nothing. but three days wasn't bad at all.

all that seem like distant memory now, as I am back doing ..... what the fuck am I doing ?

No comments: