Wednesday, September 22, 2010

make sense?



When I visited Japan for the first time a few years ago, you can get cigarettes, alcohol from vending machines that are all over the place. But things seemed to have changed since then. This time, after I put in some money into a cigarettes vending machine and made my selection, nothing came out. I couldn't figure out what was going on at first, so I tried a couple other machines down the street, same shit. Then I realized that it needs to read your ID before it will spit out the smokes, that make sense.

But a few days later when we were wondering around town (me, the Iranian, and douche MD - DW) one night, we saw a beer vending machine and proceeded to put some money in it, and it promptly released three cold cans of Asahi, no questions asked. That is the way I like it, but then if dumbasses like us can get beers from a machine without supervision, then so can an 8 year old ....

No comments: