Monday, February 20, 2006

that was not cool at all.....

So I was at cigar bar on Saturday as usual. It has been quite cold here in the bay area for about a week. It is mild compare to the east coast, but for pussy californians, it is pretty fucking cold. So I was wearing the warmest coat I have, this peacoat I bought when I was in college. I had it hanging in the closet in the back while I was at the bar. At the end of the night, I went to get it and it was not there anymore. I really don't understand why the fuck anyone would want to take my coat. I did paid I think somewhere around $300 to $400 for it, but it is old, a little beat up, and it probably will not fit most people. I am really not fucking happy about this. It is not just because the fact that I have to buy a new coat, but this fucking piece of shit coat really is worthless for anyone but me. I can understand why people steal money, say if they have a drug problem, or something like that. But a fucking coat?! You can probably only get $10 for it at the thrift store, if that. WTF....

No comments: