Monday, May 23, 2005

Dr. X

For those of you that have read some of the earlier entry of this blog (like maybe two people), you know that this blog was partly inspired by my good friend duan's disgusting preference to warm non-alcoholic beverages. Well, this fucker graduated last week from our program with a Ph.D. in biomedical engineering or something like that. Other than his bad habit of drinking warm soda, duan is really a good person with a very good heart and a powerful mind. I am sure anyone who knows him would agree with me. Congratulation to duan, soon he will be making the big bucks so he can buy as much warm soda as he wants.

Another good friend of mine, kirstin, also just graduated recently from Washington University with a degree in physical therapy. I am also very happy for her, and happy to hear that she is on her way back to the northwest as I am writing this entry. Have a safe trip!!!

Now, it makes me wonder if I will ever graduate. I think it is entirely possible, if I cut down on my consumption of distilled and fermented beverages. But what are the chances of that happening.......

No comments: