Friday, April 22, 2005

appreciate this

so at lunch time today, they had a staff appreciation day here with pizza and soda. What I don't understand is, everyone that works gets a pay check every month, right? So people do their job because they get paid, not because they are "appreciated". It is just a really really lame excuse to have a party. Don't get me wrong, I am all for party and shit, but you don't need stupid names like staff appreciation day. On top of that, they had 2 liter bottles of mountain dew and pepsi, served in plastic cups and without ice!!! I don't touch pepsi even if it is ice cold, not to mention if it is fucking warm. I know they are trying to do a nice thing for people here, but for god sake, if you want to do it, do it right. Called it a free pizza for everybody day, because it is essentially what it was, and serve ice cold cola, not warm bullshit.

No comments: